50 Questions You’ve Never Been Asked
1. What’s your favorite candle scent?
Vanilla or cherry!
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
I do have an already awesome sister - but Jennifer Lawrence would be fun!
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
Hmm graham norton - obv huge age gap…
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
Not so fussed about marriage much anymore, but 30 maybe?
5. Do you know a hoarder?
6. Can you do a split?
Ouch no, makes my legs hurt thinking about it
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
I think I was only about 9
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
2 or 3?
9. How many countries have you been to?
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
No, but we have nurses, firemen and policemen so still good
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
Hmm, I’ve aways struggled with nice girl names….Poppy is nice, Millie too.
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
Haha for ages I had decided Gohan, but now it’s either Howard or Logan.
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test?
Probably an E?
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
James from Team Rocket
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
Most likely a witch
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
I quite like my British accent so I’d stick with this one!
18. Did your mother go to college?
University and passed with the highest degree!
19. Are your grandparents still married?
All my grandparents are gone now, but they weren’t.
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
Yes, he’s a puppet frog…
22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to?
Disneyland Paris I think
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
25. Is your father bald?
No he’s thinning….always makes me think of the sponge on movie!
26. Do you know triplets?
Hmm no I don’t
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
EVER. Plenty of times.
29. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant?
I do love Frankie’s and Benny’s…
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
I have and it was delish!
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)?
Belong?! Haha no.
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
34. Who’s your favorite person in the world?
Can’t choose, both parents.
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
Rural area, country bumpkin me!
36. Can you whistle?
No, difficult to whistle the dog back -_-
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
Yes, unless I forget to buy something
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
40. What medical conditions do you have?
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
In my life would be quite a lot!
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
I have, not as good as everyone makes out though
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
I don’t get on with jeans, but I have legging style jeans from Dorothy Perkins
44. What’s the last compliment you got?
It’s always so nice to see you with your hair down - had to think for ages then, could give lots of negative! Haha
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
Yeah for about a minute or two
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
Early grey or lady grey
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
Hmm, I don’t think I’d raise them to practise anything, give them all the choices and let them decide
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real?
50. Why do you have a tumblr?
I got it about 5 years ago to gain inspiration whilst studying photography, and now this haha.